Friday, May 13, 2016

Sex on The Beach During Full Moon Party in Koh Pangan, Thailand








I have been to a lot of crazy wild parties in the past and for so long, I’ve considered myself a relative pro. Nothing could ever surprise me anymore.

But on the night of the full moon party in Koh Pangan, one of the gorgeous islands in Southern Thailand, I was proven very very wrong.

What started as a great, fantastic party turned out to be one of the craziest and wildest parties I have ever attended and I am not even talking about the drugs, that I was positive, were passed around, nor the hundreds of cocktail buckets left in the sand.

There were a couple of girls who removed their tops at around 2am but even they were topped by a Middle-Eastern looking couple who dry humped and then actually had sex on the beach, to the delight of the entire partying crowd.
There were catcalls, applause and some boos but they were so into it, I wasn’t sure they even noticed. Some of the party marshals were even applauding.


The spectacle was stopped only when a “concerned” citizen pushed the couple into the cold waters.

The full moon party was also a perfect night to mingle with fellow travelers.
I just arrived on the beach after a nearly 24-hour journey from Kuala Lumpur and I was beginning to think that I wouldn't have the energy to join party but as soon as felt the sand in my feet and heard the loud thumping from the entire stretch of Haad Rin beach, I was hooked and I never looked back.
Imagine, at least 5,000 people virtually from all corners of the globe (you can literally see it through flags painted on their cheeks, shoulders, etc), all drunk, dancing to overlapping sounds from numerous DJs on the 1 kilometer stretch of white sand beach.

There were people jumping on fiery ropes, painting graphics all over their faces. People were making out and the locals were strutting their best moves in the hopes of attracting the guests.

The romantics were lighting up lanterns and sitting close to the shore on candlelit dinners, not minding the chaos around them.

In more ways than one, attending the full moon party in Koh Pangan is a life-changing experience.

Here, you will realize the big difference between letting your hair down and totally losing it. Letting it loose means you will dance like crazy, flirt and kiss with everyone. Losing it means waking up in the sand, lying on somebody’s dinner, along with bottles, buckets.

The party which started at around 7pm, heightened at around 2am, lasted until 6am. I wasn't able to finish it since I was really drunk and groggy. I was helped to my nearby hotel room with newfound friends.

I met “Rocky The Mohawk” who told me that the graphic warnings in cigarette cases are ways to prevent sissies from ever taking a drag.
I also met Andrew who looked surprisingly like Ryan Gosling. Girls were gravitating towards the guy, who couldn’t care less. He was just into the music.
We shared two buckets which costs a steep 300 baht each and it was intense.
I have taken the liberty of uploading the numerous pictures from last night’s full moon party for your enjoyment.





0 comments:

Post a Comment